In todays episode we sit down with Phoenix Mandel to discuss community-centered, pleasure-based, and radical Queer Sex Ed!
- Subscribe to Phoenix’s Patreon (the first 10 new QND subscribers will get a special gift)
- Follow Phoenix on Instagram
- Follow Phoenix on Twitter
- Attend Phoenix’s Zoom Valentine’s Day Event: bit.ly/FebHearts
- Attend Phoenix’s Zoom Sexologist Sync Up: bit.ly/FebSyncUp
- Buy great MeUndies at a discount, using this code: http://getcomfy.in/jxksX
Grounding Exercise: (start and end the exercise with a deep belly breath)
5 – LOOK: Look around for 5 things that you can see, and say them out loud. If you are blind or visually impaired, another way to do this is to imagine and name 5 shapes/feelings you are getting from the space around you.
4 – FEEL: Close your eyes and pay close attention to your body. Notice 4 things that you can physically feel, and say them out loud.
3 – LISTEN: Close your eyes and listen for 3 sounds. Say the 3 things out loud.
2 – SMELL: Close your eyes and key in to your sense of smell. Name 2 things you can smell. If you’re able to, you may move to another spot and sniff something. (Open your eyes for this bit) If you can’t smell anything at the moment or you can’t go elsewhere to sniff something, then name your 2 favorite smells or something you would like to be smelling right now.
1 – TASTE is typically the last step, but I like to substitute saying 1 Affirmation, like something I like about myself.
Follow us on IG & Twitter @QueersNextDoor
Join the discussion: QueersNextDoor@gmail.com
More shows from PODCAST JUKEBOX:
Off the Cuffs: a Kink and BDSM podcast
Disability After Dark
The Goth Librarian Podcast
No Love LOST
Will Sean Podcast?
& Drinks with God